Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

lilarry
Premium
join:2010-04-06
reply to Calafax

Re: [Voip.ms] No Ringing on outgoing calls/dropped calls

said by Calafax:

I'm in the U.S. and have always used the NY server and premium routing. NY has behaved the same way for the past few days--[snip]

The New York server has been a disaster of late. (Today 13% of our incoming calls on the New York server dropped - a serious issue.) Chicago is not far behind. Tampa, where we've moved a lot of our Voip.ms traffic, is beginning to show signs of trouble as well. We moved whatever we had on Montreal to other servers months ago.

I fear all is not well in Voip.ms land. I have a lot invested with Voip.ms and they are currently letting me (and a lot of us) down. Spending every day playing "musical servers" is not how I want to live my life, and as a reseller with a reputation to maintain, my hair has turned several shades grayer over the last couple of months as my customers complain.

I still believe this is all just growing pains (perhaps their servers are reaching capacity) - and I am hoping they are on it and making the necessary adjustments, modifications and /or repairs ... but I also hope that I am not hoping beyond hope.