how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

PS

join:2012-11-10
Eveleth, MN

[MN] Outage!

Internet is down for me, rebooted the modem and am presented with a blinking receive light. Guess I'm gonna have to spend my night off from work with mediacom again.

PS

Eveleth, MN
Just an update. Internet has been a no go, past even a receive signal since at least 11:00PM local time (23:00) which was two hours ago. I've tried to cycle the router at least four times all with the same result. I called into Mediacom and reported an outage, I'm hoping that's what this is but I'm one of the only people locally up and around at this time that I know so hopefully if it is an outage it will be resolved by the later today. The outage began before mediacoms very leinient 12-6 maintenance cycle so unless they started early this is loss of service.

If it contributes, earlier this week there were two power outages in Hoyt Lakes (55750) and I don't know if it would have any affect on this. Hard to imagine it would if this outage didn't take place until just tonight.

pjschwartz

join:2005-03-25
Savage, MN
reply to PS
No loss of service in Savage, MN overnight . . . .

PS

Eveleth, MN
reply to PS
Service has returned. (11:45AM) Let's see if it recurs or not. I know it was out for several Hoyt Lakes area members.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium,VIP
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL
kudos:118
Hello PS,

If your internet does act up again please private message me your account or phone number and I will look into it for you.