Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

BoMarty

join:2001-02-01
Ballwin, MO
reply to zed260

Re: charter bussnuss is now offering 30 meg for 55 usd

Business 30 meg for $55 has been running on TV ads for about 2 weeks here in St louis. What I dont know is if that price is "bundled"?

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter

said by BoMarty:

Business 30 meg for $55 has been running on TV ads for about 2 weeks here in St louis. What I dont know is if that price is "bundled"?

yes thats the bundled price 64.99 unbundled

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26

I call that bungling, not bundled. Sucks that some company basically forces you to spend more to save a little. Yes, I know most all of them do this. Makes no sense to me. To many other alternatives to be forced to use their phone or tv.

No,
Charter DOES NOT block Yahoo mail and NEVER has blocked mine! To suggest using Gmail is almost worse than suggesting getting a bungled deal, IMO. Gmail totally sucks if you ever want to send any kind of attachment other than a pic, for the most part.

To each his own though
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN

@cork i was replying to someone else they said charter filtered email which they probably do if you have a charter.net email

as for blocking yahoo or gmail or anything like that i doubt they ever will that would be lawsuit written all over it

cork1958
Cork
Premium
join:2000-02-26

said by zed260:

@cork i was replying to someone else they said charter filtered email which they probably do if you have a charter.net email

as for blocking yahoo or gmail or anything like that i doubt they ever will that would be lawsuit written all over it

Yes,
I know you were replying to some one else and I was just stating that Charter has never blocked any mail of mine, whether sending or receiving for my charter.net e-mail, which I have always had, although only used for more "official" mailings.
--
The Firefox alternative.
»www.mozilla.org/projects/seamonkey/