All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

eweazel
join:2008-12-09
Etobicoke, ON

eweazel to Beni

to Beni

Re: Looking to switch from Unblock to UnoTelly, any experience?

I have been using unblock us for a year now, havent had a problem. Unotelly does intrigue me. I have the dns config on my router and get the U.S. Shows and Netflix but I do have a question, how do you change your netflix country from say u.s. To canadian. I am always on the U.S. One.

This is for both unotelly and unblock us. I access it through my boxee box.

rosenqui
Premium Member
join:2004-05-28
Kanata, ON

rosenqui

Premium Member

said by eweazel:

... I do have a question, how do you change your netflix country from say u.s. To canadian. I am always on the U.S. One.

For Unblock US you sign in and go to the "How to setup" page. There is a drop-down showing all of the possible Netflix regions.

»support.unblock-us.com/c ··· n-picker
morisato
join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON

morisato

I've been using unblock us for over a year with great sucess anytime i have had a problem its been due to a IP cycle on my modem and needing to auth the new ip to unblock us so i run up to pc do that takes 2 seconds and then i am back in action i run it over wii/wiiu/ps3/sony smart tvs and multiple pcs. Now if only i could use more than 2 streams at a time p:) Shakes fist!

rosenqui
Premium Member
join:2004-05-28
Kanata, ON

rosenqui

Premium Member

If you use dyndns.org and setup your router according to these instructions, unblock-us should see the traffic from your router to DynDNS and update your IP automatically:

»support.unblock-us.com/c ··· g-dyndns
morisato
join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON

morisato

Handy i may set that one up once i settle down with a new router.