So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to f0rtys3ven

Premium Member

to f0rtys3ven

Re: League of Legends

Good games last night. The first one with you as Kass and me as Voli, could have been won. We lost because of bot lane, and our top trying to win the game all to himself. We both scored positively, so I consider it a GG.

The second one was awesome. We had a good MF ADC, you were Kennen supreme, and we kept that tree from taking us down (seemed like a second support, but whatever). DAT JANNA!

I also then played a quick game with Meningitis. I did another Voli jungle. They doubled up on top, which was rough, and roamed quite a bit. We almost turned it around on them in the end, but an aggressive push on their nexus turrets lost us the game. Should have been more aware of the timer.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

2 top is so awkward plus they were rotating people. That first game was a mess. Its so hard for jungle to camp top and farm and control buffs and maybe get a gank in other places.
Bot can't lose in that situation.
Mid was a little rough against the malz.
I think that Jarven was too man mode he kept like jumping into 4 or 5.

But yea that second game was fun. That MF ulted my ult like 3 or 4 times. Thats good play right there.

Hypnotics
join:2009-08-19
Bryan, TX

Hypnotics to Chaplain

to Chaplain
I had a great game last night as AP Master Yi. Went 14-3 carried those fools to victory. I was laning against a LeBlanc and was kind of worried about her burst. But everytime she would jump in for a combo I would just meditate and it would negate most of her damage. She was getting pissed. All of Yi's skills reset once you get a kill, so in team fights I would Apha Strike like crazy, with 500 AP I have to agree it was a bit OP. LuLu would ult me I would go in and then Amumu would Ult it was beast mode. They tried to focus me, but Meditation gives you 300 armor and 300 MR when you channel it. I got a couple of triple kills, it was so much fun. LoL

Chaplain
So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain

Premium Member

AP Yi is so troll with that Meditate. I love seeing it used late game. Enrages the enemy team so much.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven

lol @ teams w/no cc