BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:146
reply to Frustrated

Re: cable service

Please do NOT reboot your boxes at this time. I will update you when things change.

There is no need to call in...we are aware and I will update you as needed.

John H

@gblx.net

Stuff happens. We will all survive a day without TV. However, it would be appropriate for Brighthouse to communicate such issues with a simple notice posted on their Home Page or a blurb at the News 13 website. So much effort is spent telling us how wonderful it is to live in a Brighthouse and touting JD Power Awards. Likewise, CFNews13 is always trying to push us to their website for relevant info. This is an opportunity missed to live up to the endless marketing hype.

gijills

@nasa.gov
reply to BHNtechXpert

Any updates?

techman01

join:2010-10-19
reply to BHNtechXpert

Looks like Brighthouse bricked all the cable boxes when they sent an update out last night. Classic.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL

said by techman01:

Looks like Brighthouse bricked all the cable boxes when they sent an update out last night. Classic.

No that would not be correct.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

MarkSCB

@bhn.net

OK, then they smart-bricked some of the boxes. In parts of Orlando, Deland, and Brevard county.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
Saint Petersburg, FL

said by MarkSCB :

OK, then they smart-bricked some of the boxes. In parts of Orlando, Deland, and Brevard county.

Again no...

Whats happening is in my post above yours.

Aetherfyre

@bhn.net

My box says there was an error downloading the app, not that it's having trouble coming back on or that it's slow, it says error.

aetherfyre

@bhn.net
reply to BHNtechXpert

Cable is restores, thank you!