share rss forum feed

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4

I'm Unlimited

And I don't care. Take your carrot on a stick and stick it up your hiney hole. I won't be switching out until they force me out. As the current generation so eloquently puts it; COME AT ME BRO!
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

ilikeme
I live in a van down by the river.
Premium
join:2002-08-27
Sugar Land, TX
kudos:1

Same here. I hardly ever use face time, and can do without it being available over cellular. Unlimited FTW!!!

whiteshp

join:2002-03-05
Xenia, OH
reply to Kristopher

Poor AT&T how will they survive to their next paycheck? I bet they seriously need to block ALL port 80 traffic for unlimited users until they switch to a more expensive plan. This works because the EXACT same apps use 1/2 the data for the same services on a more expensive plan! Brilliant! Just think of all the network congestion they would save?! Plus the same argument for facetime applies here. "If ANY internet app uses ANY bandwidth it can congest the network so we can chose to block any competitive app for congestion." We need people to understand if every phone user used there VAST 1-2GB of data we sold them the network would turn into a pile of steaming worthless crap. Useable internet on AT&T is more rare than diamonds!

Majestik
World Traveler
Premium
join:2001-05-11
Tulsa, OK

1 edit
reply to Kristopher

Finally reached 5 gig of data and throttled. Speeds dropped from 51meg dn/23meg up to between .50 and .60 meg up/dn.
Still streaming Netflix,Slingplayer,TuneIn, etc. with no problems. Over 8 gig now 15 days into billing period.
Using app for free international texting with pictures.
Calling Europe and Brazil free or 3 cents/mins. With Skype.

Don't need FaceTime.
Never turned it on.
--
The adventure continues...Sanctuary....

pepe34807620

@northwestern.edu

Out of curiosity, which int'l texting app are you using?

Majestik
World Traveler
Premium
join:2001-05-11
Tulsa, OK

WhatsApp

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4

said by Majestik:

WhatsApp

The app name brings back memories.......

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsnSouY-xLU

Whatsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games