uniqs
share rss forum feed

qualitybobby
Premium
join:2009-12-29
Middleville, NY
reply to JB

Re: [MoP] MoP Progression Thread

The first 3 in ToES are WAY easier than any boss in HoF. We finally got through Empress two weeks ago, and we blew through the first three in ToES with one wipe on Tsulong due to not being efficient with the healers and off healers using the breath buff and not being quick to dispel terrorize

Sha, OTOH, we wiped on for hours. If you have slacker dps or tanks and healers that slack on collecting orbs during cackle, you're dead. You have to burn the archers and get back before the other group gets taken away (10 man).

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
kudos:1
Good to hear, we're looking forward to smashing ToES. We were stuck on Amber shaper for a long time, finally got AS down and then it only took us 2 nights on Empress. Took us only 2-3 attempts of actually making it to the last phase.

qualitybobby
Premium
join:2009-12-29
Middleville, NY
You'll have no issues JB. It took us two nights on Amber Shaper, and 2 nights on Empress. Honestly, I thought the add phase on Empress was the hardest part, they were just hammering the tanks.

You guys might want to look into doing Protectors in elite mode. We did it regular the first night, and then last week we tried it on Elite mode and got it on the second pull. Once you get how to position and kite Kaolan to kill him last, it's really not much more difficult.

Rhenai

join:2010-09-07
Elkhorn, NE
kudos:1
reply to JB
said by JB:

...we're looking forward to smashing ToES...

I can't help it, I found this amusing.

What if there are steeled-toe boots on this boss? Can you transmog them into sandals?

(ok now taking the blonde wig off )
--
“Amor Fati – “Love Your Fate”, which is in fact your life.”