seems they are handling there new roles well

»twitter.com/Charter/status/29193 ··· d=27+234

Zappa2000

join:2001-12-16
Kalamazoo, MI
said by zed260:

Would be nicer if Charter suits would wake up, and put them back where they are needed, Charter Direct.

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter
said by Zappa2000:

said by zed260:

Would be nicer if Charter suits would wake up, and put them back where they are needed, Charter Direct.

yeah i agree but atleast we know there adjusting to there new roles

maybe charter will be sold off and the new buyers will have some sense

Civrock
Premium
join:2005-06-25
Wilkesboro, NC
reply to zed260
Not sure what they'd be adjusting to, considering most of them left the company and their expertise is being put to use in similar roles elsewhere.

zed260
Premium
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter
said by Civrock:

Not sure what they'd be adjusting to, considering most of them left the company and their expertise is being put to use in similar roles elsewhere.

almost all of them stayed as phone reps

Civrock
Premium
join:2005-06-25
Wilkesboro, NC
The more recent Umatter2Charter team members maybe, yes. And I'm sure they're miserable.

zed260
Premium
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter

2 edits
said by Civrock:

The more recent Umatter2Charter team members maybe, yes. And I'm sure they're miserable.

i highly doubt any sane person would risk leaving there job in this economy even if they dont like it i know i sure as heck wouldn't unless i already had another job offer

i know atleast 3 of the oldest umatterguys are business reps at moment that was according to Dylan who i was lucky enough to talk to when i called earlier on phone do to packet-loss im not sure what happaned to rest of the team though

also i was told there maybe a task force setup on twitter soly to handle confirmed business account issues but not resedential but that is something there debating on and would probably only be 1 person in it

Premium
join:2012-06-11

It great to know that Charter doesn't care about the

Nice to know that Charter only cares about business accounts while not giving two hoots about the residential customer.

Well maybe a little, except...not just yet. LOL

FromZero

join:2011-11-29
reply to zed260

Re: for those who wonder how the umatter guys are doing

@zed - not sure who you spoke with but it wasn't me. I accepted a position with another company in October '12 as Director of Social Media, well before it was announced that the umatter team would be discontinued.

-Dylan

zed260
Premium
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter
said by FromZero:

@zed - not sure who you spoke with but it wasn't me. I accepted a position with another company in October '12 as Director of Social Media, well before it was announced that the umatter team would be discontinued.

-Dylan

odd they musta been confused oh well guess that means even bussnuss reps are not that good