Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Post Op
Premium
join:2001-11-06
inside out

Dear Apple, I'm leaving you....

This is a link to an article. Some of the stuff I feel the same way, some not. I do feel Apple is turning into the type of company we left and went to Apple to get away from.

»www.businessinsider.com/dear-app···-2012-11
--
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Daemon
Premium
join:2003-06-29
Berkeley, CA
Reviews:
·Comcast
·webpass.net
Son of a, why did I fall for the link to an article I knew was going to be a troll? Now the website will record one more view and it's just going to encourage them to write more of them.

Anyway, I'm not sure why I should personally care if someone else switches from Apple to Samsung. I'm not a sheep that makes my decisions based on what other people are doing.
--
-Ryan
I use Linux, OS X, iOS and Windows. Let the OS wars die.

Post Op
Premium
join:2001-11-06
inside out
I read the article a different way. Here was a guy that loved Apple and Apple products who is unhappy with some of the current changes. I think a lot of people might fit this description.I am no power user or expert, but I've loved my iMac and m any Ipods I have bought over the past several years. Their ease of use and build quality made them worth the premium price. However I got a rude surprise when I upgraded from Snow Leopard to Lion on my iMac. My perfectly good HP 3055 laser printer/scanner no longer worked as a scanner. I found an intricate work around on the internet. When I upgraded to Mountain Lion it broke it again. The lightning cable change was what kept me from getting an iPhone 5. If they had used a micro USB cable I would have bought one instead of the Galaxy S3 I am currently happy with. I would have been even happier with an iPhone. I don't care how many more things a lightning cable can do because I just wanted to charge the phone with it. My 5 year old iMac still works great but will probably get replaced in the not too distant future. At this point I can't say it will be with another Mac. The flavor of the Kool Aid has changed and I like the old flavor better.
--
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.