join:2007-07-25
Windsor, ON

Keaters to TSI Andre

Premium Member

to TSI Andre

Re: [Cable] Left Teksavvy

said by TSI Andre:

Hey Keaters,

Sorry to hear it but I understand. I will reach out to you if/when we have updates

Andre, I will be coming back, but yes, please let me know when the BS is over and you have the speeds!

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

1 recommendation

Tx

Premium Member

said by Keaters:

said by TSI Andre:

Hey Keaters,

Sorry to hear it but I understand. I will reach out to you if/when we have updates

Andre, I will be coming back, but yes, please let me know when the BS is over and you have the speeds!

See i don't get this. Care to explain so i can understand better. Why "ISP HOP" and pay activation fee's each time? It make's no sense. Pick one and stick with it until you find something like start offers. That's fine, but why switch to Start, then back to TSI again to what? Switch to start a year down the line when they again offer something different?

Think with your wallet, not near future. Think long term, financially. Just stick with TSI if this is the case, they will get the speeds shortly
nitric
join:2012-01-29

nitric

said by Tx:

said by Keaters:

said by TSI Andre:

Hey Keaters,

See i don't get this. Care to explain so i can understand better. Why "ISP HOP" and pay activation fee's each time? It make's no sense. Pick one and stick with it until you find something like start offers. That's fine, but why switch to Start, then back to TSI again to what? Switch to start a year down the line when they again offer something different?

Think with your wallet, not near future. Think long term, financially. Just stick with TSI if this is the case, they will get the speeds shortly

There's no fee if you go from TPIA to TPIA. It's just a matter of cancelling one and signing up with the other. Some people view even if its only for a few months that the increase in speed is well worth it.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx

Premium Member

said by nitric:

There's no fee if you go from TPIA to TPIA. It's just a matter of cancelling one and signing up with the other. Some people view even if its only for a few months that the increase in speed is well worth it.

Didn't know there was no transfer fee's or activations. If that's the case all the power to you but if there were any fee's associated i'd think it's crazy as hell
bt
join:2009-02-26
canada

bt to nitric

to nitric
said by nitric:

There's no fee if you go from TPIA to TPIA.

That's entirely up to the TPIA you're transferring to.