jap
Premium Member
join:2003-08-10
038xx

jap to Dominokat

Premium Member

to Dominokat

Re: EARTHQUAKE!

Oh you snotty New Englanders simply must get out more. Everyone else knows you're a Californian from the minute the state issues your driver's license. However, to get laid in California one must first undo a few Puritanisms:
a) be willing to be laid without shame & subterfuge
b) in blind taste test be able to discern an artichoke from a pomegranate
c) possess observable levels of vitamin D

Admittedly tough for most New Englanders but I have faith. Daily tremblers do tend to loosen one up.

capecoddah
join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA

1 recommendation

capecoddah

said by jap:

Oh you snotty New Englanders simply must get out more. Everyone else knows you're a Californian from the minute the state issues your driver's license. However, to get laid in California one must first undo a few Puritanisms: Myth. We just keep quiet. My "Pilgrim" was a beer drinker that got in trouble for bowling on Sunday. Only thing that goes public is Amateur Hour @ the Kennedys
a) be willing to be laid without shame & subterfuge insert Rhode Island joke
b) in blind taste test be able to discern an artichoke from a pomegranate quahog/steamer
c) possess observable levels of vitamin D Huh, Suntanned from Figawi to Get the Hell off the Cape weekend

Admittedly tough for most New Englanders but I have faith. Daily tremblers do tend to loosen one up. We smile and nod to one another. When you leave the room we laugh and say: "Got that Left-Coastah confused!", drink the good beer and make maple syrup.

We have a secret handshake, but I've said too much already.