spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

funny

join:2010-12-22
reply to MaynardKrebs

Re: Flaherty influences CRTC how many times?

big difference between flopperty and the net thingy with 464000 people signing a petition in 4 days and him trying to get a potential radio license deal done where he makes profit.
the difference is the human population of canada was saying NO and doing it so fast that they had to act quick so that open media could not say they had millions of support.
ALSO when you get protests about caps and such ....and ...oh nvm
the fact is flopperty has had a rob ford momment lets not argue about other stuff he did that he should have and did vs stuff he is clearly not supposed too.

I'll add hes been in federal govt for years now and thus one can also argue he has no excuse to know he was not supposed to do what he did. ITS also why we need to turf rob ford as an example and make this type a crap a ten year prison term.

ME thinks if 500,000 people signed another petition in 4 days the govt would do just about anything to stop the craziness....

MaynardKrebs
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4

said by funny:

I'll add hes been in federal govt for years now and thus one can also argue he has no excuse to know he was not supposed to do what he did. ITS also why we need to turf rob ford as an example and make this type a crap a ten year prison term.

Him and Rib Rob Ford make quite the 'willful ignorance' pair.