share rss forum feed

Savious
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
reply to Cptbeatstix

Re: High value BOE items for transmog.

Isn't the eye of shadow for Benedictus staff? All those items were removed.
--
Jobbie told me to keep my signature the same. This is me rebelling.

Cptbeatstix

join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
I still see the item in the AH from time to time. But I don't know if you can even still do the quest line. They need to bring back old school Naxx. I found a private server that has the fights for the most part scripted. Only thing is that it drops the whole loot table instead of it being random.

stonhinge
Premium
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS

1 edit
reply to Savious
The items weren't removed, they simply no longer drop. So people who had the items can still sell them.

Also, there's quite a few people (myself included) who don't like huge shoulders. the Righteous "set" (green leather) is plain white plus a bit of grey. That for shoulders and belt plus Ghostshroud for helm looks pretty good on my monk.

Also, all monk weapons sheathe on the back regardless of how they sheathe for everyone else, so some models are more visually appealing than others. (I still need to get a some runs into BWL. Yes, it's technically soloable, but Razorgore is still a pain in the ass for a monk, due to the counter-hits on parries.)

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13
reply to Savious
Removed is the wrong word. They're still in the game, you just can't acquire them anymore. If they were flat removed I would be livid. I love those two trinkets and the fun you can have with them. I also love my staff.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
Glorious Leggings of the ____ apparently are so coveted, yet so rare, that they can sell upwards of 175k. It is the leggings that look like a golden bikini with golden thigh pads.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:13
Yup. Its a unique model and people that RP as cock whores might desire them.

BG5150

join:2008-08-14
New York, NY
reply to Goggalor
said by Goggalor:

Glorious Leggings of the ____ apparently are so coveted, yet so rare, that they can sell upwards of 175k. It is the leggings that look like a golden bikini with golden thigh pads.

Glorious Legplates? I couldn't fine "glorious leggings" on wowhead.

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to Adalicia
nope. Not unique, only a different color set. Lofty and vangard sets are both "bikini sets"