Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
reply to Stem Bolt

Re: 'Do No Harm' - First episode available on NBC website

Sounds interesting.

I am also interested in TBS Monday Mornings show.

Granted it's not scifi.

Though, IMO, the best modern retelling of Jekyll and Hyde was Jekyll with James Nesbitt. I wish they had done a second season, because the first ended with a good cliff hanger.

Stem Bolt
Aka Smiling Bob
Premium
join:2002-11-08
Cleveland, OH
kudos:2
said by Snakeoil:

Though, IMO, the best modern retelling of Jekyll and Hyde was Jekyll with James Nesbitt. I wish they had done a second season, because the first ended with a good cliff hanger.

Yes, I totally agree with you. Nesbitt's acting was amazing.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
Reviews:
·VMedia
reply to Snakeoil
said by Snakeoil:

Sounds interesting.

I am also interested in TBS Monday Mornings show.

Granted it's not scifi.

Absolutely, Jekyll, was fantastic, no makeup, no sfx, just an astounding actor,who could change who he was simply through body language and facial contortions.

But again, that's Britain, they go for the subtlety, while America goes for the blow'em up real good, and scare the Shit out of them...
--
No, I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake.......