share rss forum feed

Lazarus
Slavin Away
Premium
join:2002-06-18
Dickinson, ND

[Help] A little help please

Click for full size
This guy nearly ran my sister off the road this morning and then chased her down the interstate afterwards. If someone could help in cleaning up the image a bit to maybe get the plate number it would be appreciated.

nklb
Premium
join:2000-11-17
Ann Arbor, MI
kudos:2
Is that the highest resolution/quality that you have? I can only make out a few of the characters on this one.

jaykaykay
4 Ever Young
Premium,MVM
join:2000-04-13
USA
kudos:24
Reviews:
·Cox HSI
·Speakeasy
reply to Lazarus
I am so sorry. I would have loved to have been able to help you out, but this is way beyond my capabilities. I've tried to enhance the license plate a bit, but it's still illegible. It might have been easier somehow to work on a larger image, but for me, probably wouldn't make a difference.

Lazarus
Slavin Away
Premium
Dickinson, ND
reply to Lazarus
Sorry no large image she barely managed to snap this with her cell phone. She reported the pickup make and model and where it happened. Sounds like it isn't the first report either.

nklb
Premium
join:2000-11-17
Ann Arbor, MI
kudos:2

1 recommendation

that's awfully well framed; are you sure you didn't crop this before posting? Any extra step like that can lower the quality

As far as I can tell it was cropped in an Apple utility, as I see something about that in the exif utility.

If you can post the original we are more likely to be able to help.

Lazarus
Slavin Away
Premium
Dickinson, ND
reply to Lazarus
Will check and see if she can send me the original if she did crop it.

DeathK
Premium
join:2002-06-16
Cincinnati, OH
reply to Lazarus
529-371 or 539-371 ?

redhat1968

join:2000-10-17
Appleton, WI

1 edit

1 recommendation

reply to Lazarus
taking the photo to b/w and dropping the cyan to 0, the 2nd numbers shows as a 3

my guess is 539-371. Call in into DMV and ask for the owners name and make of vehicle...it is public record. You may have to pay $3-5 for the record, but I have found many people this way.

rcroning
D700 Rocks
Premium
join:2005-05-21
Winnipeg, MB
The vehicle is a Toyota Tacoma. If it is white, that should narrow down the search. Good luck in nailing this road rager. People like that should not be allowed to drive.

Coma
Thanks Steve
Premium
join:2001-12-30
NirvanaLand
said by rcroning:

The vehicle is a Toyota Tacoma. If it is white, that should narrow down the search. Good luck in nailing this road rager. People like that should not be allowed to drive.

Karma will come around the corner one day, unfortunately it may come with some unintended collateral damage.

--
January is National Oatmeal Month

rcroning
D700 Rocks
Premium
join:2005-05-21
Winnipeg, MB
said by Coma:

said by rcroning:

Karma will come around the corner one day, unfortunately it may come with some unintended collateral damage.

Or maybe in the form of a nice sturdy old oak tree.....screeeech......kerrrrrrunch.......splaaaat!!

contrast

@tmodns.net
reply to Lazarus
One other thing to try; invert-reverse black to white n white to black