Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Cptbeatstix

join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX
reply to Skittles

Re: 5.2 transmog changes

I think jobbie was referring to JP and not Valor. I know I'm storing Valor points and Justice for the impending patch. With the amount of heroics I've ran, I can easily jp cap since I only use JP for item upgrades at the moment. I'll be just upgrading my weapon and then going to cap out justice. With the valor changes means that Tier gear is going to be available via Valor. I'm also going to try the lfr to see if they implemented the drop rate change on the ptr.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
It was my bad I read valor instead of justice, still not sure how I feel about it due of the limited use of JP at this point.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to Cptbeatstix
said by Cptbeatstix:

With the valor changes means that Tier gear is going to be available via Valor.

Did I miss something? Where did it say you could buy tier gear with valor?

Cptbeatstix

join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX
said by Skittles:

said by Cptbeatstix:

With the valor changes means that Tier gear is going to be available via Valor.

Did I miss something? Where did it say you could buy tier gear with valor?

That's if they stick to how they did it in Cata, That will be the case. But Blizz has been doing major changes every patch so far. We'll see what happens.

stonhinge
Premium
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS
said by Cptbeatstix:

That's if they stick to how they did it in Cata, That will be the case. But Blizz has been doing major changes every patch so far. We'll see what happens.

No, they've moved away from that - they did starting with DS. If you want tier bonuses, you'll have to do LFR at the very least. You're not going to be seeing tier gear for valor any time soon, if at all.
--
When the ship lifts, all bills are paid. No regrets.