All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
Readme
join:2010-05-18

Readme to GRT6

to GRT6

Re: 2 Bell agents try to convince me to switch from Videotron

They also got into my house after I told them I was not interested. They asked to let them tell me why Bell is better than Videotron and that it was cold outside and maybe if they could just get in and we close the door. I was feeling talkative and wanted to prove them how garbage their services are so I let them in. (For the record, I'm a guy and I had another solid guy with me in my house, so I wasn't really afraid of them trying anything...).

Freaking desperate...
julienvf
join:2008-12-30
Verdun, QC
Cisco SPA112
TP-Link TD-W8960N
Technicolor DCM475

julienvf

said by Readme:

They also got into my house after I told them I was not interested. They asked to let them tell me why Bell is better than Videotron and that it was cold outside and maybe if they could just get in and we close the door. I was feeling talkative and wanted to prove them how garbage their services are so I let them in. (For the record, I'm a guy and I had another solid guy with me in my house, so I wasn't really afraid of them trying anything...).

Freaking desperate...

They probably work at no hourly rate, just on commission %, that's why they're so aggressive. For your internet, it's not about the speed, it's all about bandwith caps. For instance, if they offered you Fibe 25 on VDSL, you'll have something like a 250gb cap meaning you forgive one night in a month your torrents seeding and you will go over that limit in a timely manner. I'd get Teksavvy 5mbps by cable prior to that or look at the independent ISP's prior to the bad Bhell guys!
GRT6
join:2007-10-14
canada

GRT6 to Readme

to Readme
said by Readme:

Freaking desperate...

LOL - that's funny - so perhaps that solid guy with you was Clark Kent and he could dodge bullets ???? Never can trust anybody nowadays especially with all the crazy fucks roaming the city and all the home invasions, I would not trust anybody in my house. You can be tall and "solid" but nowadays crazy people roaming the city with big guns lol. Also you can imagine those door to door scam...I mean sales people probably get tons of rejection, so you may be their 1000th rejection of the day and you never know when they will "Lose it" and what they could do.......