Premium
join:2002-05-04
Leesburg, VA
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon FiOS
·Callcentric
reply to DGGSLF

Re: [IMG] FiOS TV app on Samsung bluray...

said by DGGSLF:

I wonder if the LG TV/Bluray players are seeing similar issues?

I have an LG BP620 Blu-Ray player and the Verizon app is downloaded and working just wonderfully on it.

Duckbacker

join:2005-06-16
Nesconset, NY
I'll second that. It works great on my LG BP620.

Rattler

join:2001-04-13
Havertown, PA
said by Duckbacker:

I'll second that. It works great on my LG BP620.

Out of curiosity, do you go onto the LG app site, via the LG player, to get to the FiOS app? I searched LG's site from my PC and could not find any app listings.

I have the Samsung blu-ray in a room where I can't (conveniently) run coax and would seriously consider getting the LG player so that I could get some of the FiOS programming I'm subscribed to into that room (without having to cough up for another HD box and deal with running the coax). All I'd lose would be the Anynet+ link between the Samsung player and TV - no big deal.
--
Never raise your hands to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected. -- Red Buttons

mikev
Premium
join:2002-05-04
Leesburg, VA
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon FiOS
·Callcentric
said by Rattler:

Out of curiosity, do you go onto the LG app site, via the LG player, to get to the FiOS app? I searched LG's site from my PC and could not find any app listings.

I did to first download it to the player, but I've since added it to the bottom row on the main screen, so it's right there when I turn on the player.