Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

deke40
Premium
join:2003-01-23
Texas

Fullscreen Problems

Started getting the "Internet Exployer has stopped working " when I try to go to fullscreen on YouTube videos.

I can fullscreen on Wimp, Break and Flixxy(which has mostly YouTuble videos on it).

Here is an image of the details on this popup.

I actually got the same popup just as I clicked on upload now.

BlitzenZeus
Burnt Out Cynic
Premium
join:2000-01-13
kudos:3

It appears your version of flash is being reported wrong, or is a beta version? 11.6.602.146 when the current is 11.5.502.146

deke40
Premium
Texas
reply to deke40

I had 11.6.602.146 which is the latest Beta version just posted today. Decided to revert back to 11.5.502.146.

Now can fullscreen.

Blackbird
Built for Speed
Premium
join:2005-01-14
Fort Wayne, IN
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..

said by deke40:

I had 11.6.602.146 which is the latest Beta version just posted today. ...

If you can, do report your problem experience (and screenshot) back to the Flash developers. It's the right thing to do, especially with regard to beta versions.
--
“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.” A. de Tocqueville

deke40
Premium
Texas

said by Blackbird:

said by deke40:

If you can, do report your problem experience (and screenshot) back to the Flash developers. It's the right thing to do, especially with regard to beta versions.

How and where do I do that.

Blackbird
Built for Speed
Premium
join:2005-01-14
Fort Wayne, IN
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..

said by deke40:

said by Blackbird:

said by deke40:

How and where do I do that.

You could start here: Adobe Labs Flash Player 11.6b Forum. I don't run Flash on most of my systems, and definitely don't run its beta versions on anything. So I'm not familiar with their protocols for bug/problem reporting, but somebody on that forum probably does if you open a thread there.
--
“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money.” A. de Tocqueville

deke40
Premium
Texas
reply to deke40

Thanks, will check it out.