how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Direct Fan

@108.238.204.x
reply to mb

Re: He's the boss...

You need to ask them about their hd channels.....720p or 1080p, most are 720 my friend. Also they only offer 120HD channels; direct tv offers 185 plus they have 3D channels too. Ask them how many channels you actually get in your package after they dublicate standard def, high def, and spanish channels....ie ABC, NBC, and CBS. They also add their music channels when they claim your package has so many stations. Do they have the Genie? Do they have NFL Sunday Ticket or any other of the sports packs direct tv offers. NFL channel and some extra ESPN's is not considered an extra sports pack by direct tv. Oh and HD for life for free......ha, its included in your package price. DVR only works on two tv's too! Lets you record two shows at a time. D tv's genie does five shows at a time works on all tv's. Should I say more, cause I can? When are you dish network people going to compare apples to apples, admit direct tv is better, and admit the only reason you have dish network is because you didnt return that direct tv box when you were in college or you just cant pass the credit check!

Badonkadonk
Premium
join:2000-12-17
Naperville, IL
kudos:5

1 recommendation

What equipment are you comparing of Dish's with DTVs? You should really compare the latest in Dish's if you are going to bring up the Genie.
--
"You lie!" Talk about an understatement, Joe.