Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

kc9sqr

join:2011-11-10
Rockford, IL
reply to thewisperer

Re: cool toy

That is pretty cool... And looks like it'll work a little better than my technique that I use to with my paintball gun...

There is nothing special about that gun, other than the very short barrel, it's just a standard paintball gun otherwise.. In my opinion if one is on a tight budget. It looks like you can buy just the darts, then purchase the paintball gun, and some reels of fishing line, or string elsewhere.. And still be able to achieve the same effect..

I've used some fishing line and foam "reballs" (re-usable foam paintball round about 25 cents per ball) through my paintball gun for shooting string over a suspended ceiling, up a tree, etc...

Those darts do look like they'll work much better for longer distances though... I ran a paintball field for about 10 years, as well as did all the airsmithing work.. I do like the "all in one package" of it though, I really wish I had come up with the idea of doing the whole package deal of it... It's definitely pretty cool way to re-purpose a paintball gun..