DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX
kudos:3
reply to Draiman

Re: Alphas cancelled by SyFy

I was once watching something that made a good point on the use of "isn't so bad"

"whenever someone try's talking you into something by saying it isn't so bad it really is."

You say it wasn't so bad, yes it was.
--
»Death Star Petition

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky

join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by DarkLogix:

I was once watching something that made a good point on the use of "isn't so bad"

"whenever someone try's talking you into something by saying it isn't so bad it really is."

It was such a good point you can't even remember where you seen or heard it. That's the stuff of legend right there!
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
said by Draiman:

said by DarkLogix:

It was such a good point you can't even remember where you seen or heard it. That's the stuff of legend right there!

It was the message that was important not the messenger.
--
»Death Star Petition

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by DarkLogix:

said by Draiman:

said by DarkLogix:

It was the message that was important not the messenger.

It's just a vaporware message right now. The stuff of myth and legend!
--
IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES IN MY WORK...Please consider that they are there for a purpose. I try to please everyone and there is always someone looking for mistakes!

Joey1973

@verizon.net
reply to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

How would you know? I mean, I have to presume you don't watch shows that you think are "bad", so you didn't actually watch the show. (You may have watched the first and/or second episode, but that clearly isn't enough to know whether a show is--in its entirety--bad. Either way, your personal preference doesn't actually make a show bad. All you've really said is that you don't like it, and your liking or not liking something doesn't make it good or bad. And I don't think anyone is trying to talk you into anything; rather, just stating that your personal preference is not a determining factor in whether or not something is "good" or "bad".)

(This was on SyFy? ...didn't know they still had sci-fi on SyFy--thought they gave up entirely on the genre in favor of, well, anything else. For SyFy, this show would be better than "good".)

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
I saw enough of it to judge it as trash, Sanctuary was much better.
--
»Death Star Petition

Draiman

Kill Devil Hills, NC
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by DarkLogix:

I liked Sanctuary. That's one they shouldn't have cancelled. I think Stargate: Universe was boring but they need to bring Stargate back in some form. SG1 and Atlantis were both good.
--

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium
Baytown, TX
said by Draiman:

said by DarkLogix:

I liked Sanctuary. That's one they shouldn't have cancelled. I think Stargate: Universe was boring but they need to bring Stargate back in some form. SG1 and Atlantis were both good.

SG:U S1 wasn't good but S2 started to get it going.
but even SG:U S1 was better than Alphas
--
»Death Star Petition