uniqs
peterboro (banned)
join:2006-11-03
Peterborough, ON

peterboro (banned) to rednekcowboy

to rednekcowboy

Re: Voltage Versus Teksavvy, Round 2 Continued

said by rednekcowboy:

I find it amusing how, out of this whole thread and the other one, that this is what you chose to comment on......

He shouldn't be commenting at all. I'm sure he is biting his tongue every day.

El Quintron
Cancel Culture Ambassador
Premium Member
join:2008-04-28
Tronna

El Quintron

Premium Member

said by peterboro:

said by rednekcowboy:

I find it amusing how, out of this whole thread and the other one, that this is what you chose to comment on......

Thank you for saying out loud what most people with *some* exposure to the legal system are thinking.

@rednekcowboy See Profile discussing a legal strategy in plain sight of your opponents is a bad idea, because, uh, they can use it against you.

I'm sure TSI would love to tell its side of story, but it can wait until this whole mess is over.
bparanoid5
join:2009-07-17

bparanoid5 to peterboro

to peterboro
said by peterboro:

said by rednekcowboy:

I find it amusing that some people feel entitled to know the details of Teksavvy's legal strategy whilst still in the courts. Speculate all you like, only a fool would go against their counsels recommendation to keep their mouths shut. IMHO
I reserve my Judgement on Teksavvy's stance in all of this once the books are open. Until then I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.