uniqs

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Venom14

to Venom14

Re: [PvP] PVP in 5.2 and Beyond

fwiw, I think I heard Reckful say he'll be switching to his sPriest for 5.2.

I'm going to level another one once I get to Oki. It'll be refreshing, and a lot cheaper than paying for two accounts for 2 more years.

Carpie
join:2012-10-19
united state

Carpie to Draiman

to Draiman
Here's a link to a recent interview with Swifty that I came across. I can't listen to it due to the websense but thought some of you might find it interesting. (Plus I wouldn't know Swifty from a Swiffer)

»www.reddit.com/r/wow/com ··· now_how/

Bodybagger
Premium Member
join:2010-03-30
Saint Matthews, SC

Bodybagger to cymraeg

Premium Member

to cymraeg
Buddy of mine said the patch notes were changed. They had a red line through the mage CS and warlock's spelllock from the felhunter. Also a few other CC cd's for a DK were reduced. And something about cyclone not sharing DR with any CC now?

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium Member
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI

Snuffbox

Premium Member

Cyclone DR's are removed. Feral still has a 20 second Cyclone cooldown.

Blanket Silences (improved counterspell, etc) aren't being removed this patch. Blizzard explained that this change makes classes that have a lot of instant cast spells even more OP when compared to classes that have to cast most of their abilities. They will return to removing blanket silenced in the future.
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix to McBrain

to McBrain
said by McBrain:

i went through a stretch where i liked him...right when he was starting tttt. but i got sick of his personality...he's a grimey looking dude with a god complex who not once showed me why he calls himself the best paladin in the world.

He's a troll. Of course he has a god complex lol.

Skittles
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31

Skittles

Premium Member

Athene is not a troll. He maybe be an asshole and his personality reflects this but he has PvP skills and does pally well. He and Swifty have posted a number of youtube vids of their exploits.He has also raised money for charity with live streaming events.

but he is still hard to stomach.
Cptbeatstix
join:2011-12-21
Carrollton, TX

Cptbeatstix to cymraeg

to cymraeg
Nowadays his trolling he used to do is starting to bite him in the ass. Back in BC and Wrath, all his videos were just rolling. I'm not saying Athene is a bad person, but it's hard to trust him when he used to troll all of the time.

His g/f is hot as shit though.