Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Eumaeus

join:2009-12-10
Yorktown, VA
reply to cymraeg

Re: [PvP] PVP in 5.2 and Beyond

What fantastic changes! Currently the gear divide and total lack of catchup mechanisms makes it virtually impossible to start pvp'ing with a new character. Even if you spent the time to get full dreadful (even upgraded) you'd be hard pressed to compete with mostly full-malev (especially with weapon) people who have hovered around 1300-1500 rating all season.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
said by Eumaeus:

What fantastic changes! Currently the gear divide and total lack of catchup mechanisms makes it virtually impossible to start pvp'ing with a new character. Even if you spent the time to get full dreadful (even upgraded) you'd be hard pressed to compete with mostly full-malev (especially with weapon) people who have hovered around 1300-1500 rating all season.

Exactly! This is where I am at, considering that I started two months into the season. Having done arenas with you, Eumaeus, it is painfully obvious when we are outgeared by people. I don't mind being outplayed, but being outgeared only just is not fun.
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--