Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2
reply to AZ_OGM

Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Everyone has different tastes. I have sworn everyday of my life since eighth grade, but the amount that was happening in San Andreas would have made Tarentino blush.

As for GTA4, I liked it more because the main character felt grounded in reality and you could really get the feeling that he had been through a meat grinder with the different events that happened throughout his life. The part where he is going to save his cousin in a warehouse and he is just raging and yelling, "You do NOT f*** with MY FAMILY!" It just made him into a believable character, to me.
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2

said by Goggalor:

Everyone has different tastes. I have sworn everyday of my life since eighth grade, but the amount that was happening in San Andreas would have made Tarentino blush.

As for GTA4, I liked it more because the main character felt grounded in reality and you could really get the feeling that he had been through a meat grinder with the different events that happened throughout his life. The part where he is going to save his cousin in a warehouse and he is just raging and yelling, "You do NOT f*** with MY FAMILY!" It just made him into a believable character, to me.

Agreed. I loved the story in GTAIV. Great characterization IMO. I kind of wish Nikko would make another appearance.