join:2002-12-16
Kane, PA
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL
·Comcast

1 recommendation

reply to TigerLord

Re: Anno 2070 on sale on Steam

I really like Anno 2070, bought it around release and played it quite a bit. Been awhile since Ive played it.

King - The basic gameplay is pretty much like 1404. For some reason I like the setting/time of 1404. Both are excellent mix of building and strategy. I would say while there are some differences, if you liked 1404, you will like 2070.

And Tiger (or anyone else) , this program is really helpful once you get a grsp on the game. Helps with how many buildings you need for different productions and for what you need to cover population. The biggest thing I used it for was for ideas on production/building layouts for further in the game to consolidate space.

»2070asst.codeplex.com/releases/view/78789

TigerLord
For Value Received
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8
said by Coolbrz:

And Tiger (or anyone else) , this program is really helpful once you get a grsp on the game. Helps with how many buildings you need for different productions and for what you need to cover population. The biggest thing I used it for was for ideas on production/building layouts for further in the game to consolidate space.

»2070asst.codeplex.com/releases/view/78789

Thank you my good man, I love stuff like this!

Coolbrz

join:2002-12-16
Kane, PA
No prob, its really a nice little program.

Also, i looked at the video you posted and it was the same ones i looked at long ago lol. Even if the game doesnt appeal to you, the guy that made the videos is pretty entertaining hah.

TigerLord
For Value Received
Premium,Mod
join:2002-06-09
Canada
kudos:8
said by Coolbrz:

No prob, its really a nice little program.

Also, i looked at the video you posted and it was the same ones i looked at long ago lol. Even if the game doesnt appeal to you, the guy that made the videos is pretty entertaining hah.

He is indeed very funny