·AcroVoice
·Callcentric
·Anveo
·Shaw

1 edit
reply to amd64now

Re: [Voip.ms] IVR on new Montreal2 server

said by amd64now:

I put a ticket to voip.ms and got a "please reboot your ata response".

If that's really what they responded, that's a little sad.

I can confirm the symptoms exactly as you described.

said by taytong888:

I forgot which thread in this forum, but essentially whenever you change server you have to re-install IVR from scratch.This is how voip.ms works up until now.

You're thinking of voicemail. IVR and recordings don't require any effort when you switch PoPs.

amd64now

join:2007-04-01
Orleans, ON
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·Callcentric
·Anveo

said by Mango:

said by amd64now:

I put a ticket to voip.ms and got a "please reboot your ata response".

If that's really what they responded, that's a little sad.

I can confirm the symptoms exactly as you described.

said by taytong888:

I forgot which thread in this forum, but essentially whenever you change server you have to re-install IVR from scratch.This is how voip.ms works up until now.

You're thinking of voicemail. IVR and recordings don't require any effort when you switch PoPs.

Thanks Mango for testing to confirm. I have never got a response like that since leaving Bell Canada...

taytong888

join:2005-06-20
Nepean, ON
reply to Mango

Hello,

1. Perhaps voip.ms staff meant "please submit the ATA log", but in the translation from French to English the intent was lost?

2. I am sorry if I was mistaken about voicemail vs. IVR.

amd64now

join:2007-04-01
Orleans, ON
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·Callcentric
·Anveo

said by taytong888:

Hello,

1. Perhaps voip.ms staff meant "please submit the ATA log", but in the translation from French to English the intent was lost?

2. I am sorry if I was mistaken about voicemail vs. IVR.

No worries... No, no translation issue.. Maybe a voip.ms staff member that uses montreal2 will try it out and see..... I got a generic response. But thank-you for recommending...

MartinM
VoIP.ms
Premium,VIP
join:2008-07-21
kudos:3
reply to taytong888

Most of our guys don't speak french.

Look guys, try to keep it at least useful, throwing random stuff out of the blue is not helping anyone.

To OP, our Montreal servers were upgraded to new hardware, and to new software. They were the first to get that software upgrade. We have screened everything we could to avoid any problems, perhaps we missed something? Our support was quite busy today, do you have the ticket number so I can review the reply you got? Thanks
--
Martin - VoiP.ms