outz
Premium
join:2002-11-16
Simpsonville, SC
Reviews:
·Charter
reply to PeterZ

Re: [Speed Issues] Extremely slow speed with Charter at night in

yeah, you're not alone. every other night around the same time my modem receives nothing but t3 timeouts for ~1-2 hours which of course makes the internet completely unusable. i had a few techs come out, even spoke to a supervisor who said it's a known problem in my area and they're attempting to track it down (thats good in a way i guess... at least it isnt just me) this month i had a $45 tech visit charge on my bill... annoying to have to call in to have that removed. i really miss the charter direct help on this site. once my promotion is over.

i might end up giving uverse a try unless charter becomes stable and offers me an amazing deal.

Gabriel

@charter.com

Well I live on the central coast of California and Charter for me is totally unusable after 7 pm. I cannot even use my Netflix subscription at night because my "best" speeds in the evenings are 2 Mb/s and usually they are around 1.5 Mb/s on my 15/3 plan. Certainly not what I'm paying for. The tech's have been out twice already and haven't fixed the problem. Charter for me is crap.