share rss forum feed

Braincramp

join:2011-05-16
Beaverton, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Suniojii

Re: Pride and Ego Moving to Ravencrest

Pride and Ego Alliance guild from Nathrezim server is moving over to Ravencrest Alliance. We moved to be on a med-high pop server instead of the low-almost non exsistent server that Nathrezim was becoming.

I think anyone from DSLR is welcome to come hang out and join our guild. Right now we are still having some people move toons and level up new ones to get us back into the raid scene. We are an Alliance guild still and very family oriented, which translates into RL>WoW at all times. Casual and like minded people that like to have fun in game and with guildies.... I am pretty sure that is the direction that Immer still has us going (correct me if I am wrong please Immer).
--
Machiavelian (Shadow Priest) Pride and Ego, Nathrezim(US)

"The only person that can hold you back from your dream is yourself."

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8

You are correct. One thing I would add is that we keep guild communication (/g, /rsay, /I, vent or mumble) to a PG rating. We try not to log on until our kids are in bed, but they do sometimes wake up so we will have toddlers in the room at unexpected times.

Sorry I didn't catch this post until after the weekend. If you are interested in coming over, please add my battleTag "Immer#1214"
--
Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Pollux7777

join:2010-02-16
Saint Paul, MN

Fun running with you guys last night!

I don't know about wednesdays raid. I'll see what I can do. I'd really like to see some real raiding outside of LFR. Hopefully it works out.
--
Polluxx - LvL 90 Human Warrior - (US) Ravencrest

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA

here's to hoping for the kiddos to go to bed early that night.
--

Braincramp

Beaverton, OR
reply to Pollux7777

I had fun running herocs too, in desperate need of gear still. Seems like any time I do random the tank needs on all my DPS stuff so no upgrades for me yet.... blah I will get there though

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA

said by Braincramp:

I had fun running herocs too, in desperate need of gear still. Seems like any time I do random the tank needs on all my DPS stuff so no upgrades for me yet.... blah I will get there though

Hate that, too. My wife and I have picked up extra responsibilities IRL (Church related), so we are looking at shifting raid nights to Wed/Sat nights. I should be on tonight for some dungeons. I now have a resto/guardian druid that needs dungeon gear and the priest is still in the hunt for the ever-elusive sha-touched staff.
--

Braincramp

Beaverton, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast

Had a random horde flag PvP while doing GL dailies, so I induldged him and went to war. He out geared me by a lot, and I almost got him the first time. The two other times he killed me it wasn't even close.

He then hopped over to an Alliance toon and whispered me apologizing for killing me. He said I helped him get enough Honor Points to get an upgrade so he wanted to help me out. Asked me what ilvl I was and if I had any Contender gear. I told him what I had and he made me the rest of the Contender set for my warrior.

All in all it cost me a little initial frustration and 50 Ghost Iron bars, up to 358 ilvl now.
--
Machiavelian (Shadow Priest) Pride and Ego, Nathrezim(US)

"The only person that can hold you back from your dream is yourself."

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA

wow... that's an awesome story. Sorry we couldn't log last night... got home very late and completely wiped out. Tonight will be good, though. See ya then.
--

McBrain
BRB Face Melting

join:2010-05-06
Kalimdor
kudos:2
reply to Braincramp

said by Braincramp:

Had a random horde flag PvP while doing GL dailies, so I induldged him and went to war. He out geared me by a lot, and I almost got him the first time. The two other times he killed me it wasn't even close.

He then hopped over to an Alliance toon and whispered me apologizing for killing me. He said I helped him get enough Honor Points to get an upgrade so he wanted to help me out. Asked me what ilvl I was and if I had any Contender gear. I told him what I had and he made me the rest of the Contender set for my warrior.

All in all it cost me a little initial frustration and 50 Ghost Iron bars, up to 358 ilvl now.

Good to see that not everyone is an anus.

Grats, man.
--
McBrain#1430

Name's Ash...Housewares.