VoIP.ms
Premium Member
join:2008-07-21

2 edits

MartinM to amd64now

Premium Member

to amd64now

Re: [Voip.ms] IVR on new Montreal2 server

I noticed you haven't updated your thread since the update, about not having any more registration issues.

By the way, this forum is not an unofficial VoIP.ms complain forum. Might want to keep a note about that. I also replied to your Private Messages, no replies. I'm really not sure what the hell I'm doing here.
Mango
Use DMZ and you get a kick in the dick.
Premium Member
join:2008-12-25
www.toao.net

Mango

Premium Member

On the other hand, if he'd received a meaningful response from support, he probably wouldn't have posted this thread.
MartinM
VoIP.ms
Premium Member
join:2008-07-21

MartinM

Premium Member

said by Mango:

On the other hand, if he'd received a meaningful response from support, he probably wouldn't have posted this thread.

And you base the response he received from support based on... What exactly mango? Did you read it? Are you aware of the ticket personally?

I'm outta here this place is a mess.
amd64now
join:2007-04-01
canada

amd64now to MartinM

to MartinM
said by MartinM:

I noticed you haven't updated your thread since the update, about not having any more registration issues.

By the way, this forum is not an unofficial VoIP.ms complain forum. Might want to keep a note about that. I also replied to your Private Messages, no replies. I'm really not sure what the hell I'm doing here.

Hello Martin,

I did PM you about Montreal2 registration issues and I did not get a PM back as you state. I did not want to air that since things are busy for you. Please resend if you did as I received no replies to my 2 PM's to you one with the tcpdump from my WAN.

I understand the ticket system is the official support. I post here to find out if its just me or other users.

If you want the ticket number to have a look, please PM me to ensure your messages get to me and I will send it back. I would rather have the issue resolved so I can use the server. I will update my other thread concerning Montreal2 registration.