Premium
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ
kudos:1

Oddities on my modem status page.

Click for full size
Click for full size
Great signals though overall
Okay I have no connectivity issues at all and my service is rock solid. But I found this odd... I have a Motorola SB6121 Lights are Green Blue Blue Green. Indicating not only do I have sync but I am bonded on DS and US...

So not a trouble issue I just find it strange the modem thinks its offline on its status page.(which is a good reason I always trust my lights first when a problem does randomly arrive.)
--
[65 Arcanist]Filan(High Elf) Zone: Broadband Reports

andyross
Premium,MVM
join:2003-05-04
Schaumburg, IL

One of your upstream channels (usually the middle) may not have properly bonded at bootup, although it's OK now. That causes the weird Status page. You can try rebooting and see if it properly bonds. Check your log page and you may see a 'Partial TCS' message.

PS: I need to find out who Mr. Bean beaned!

NetFixer
Snarl For The Camera Please
Premium
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Reviews:
·Cingular Wireless
·Comcast Business..
·Vonage
reply to Kearnstd

I have seen that anomaly several times on my SB6121.

For me, it sometimes occurs after a power cycle, and a reboot from the html menu push button makes it go away.

Perhaps firmware release SB_KOMODO-1.0.6.10-SCM01-NOSH will fix that bug?
--
A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

When governments fear people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.

jkj860
The Final Frontier

join:2002-01-10
Valparaiso, IN
reply to Kearnstd

I was seeing that too from time to time until the lastest firmware update to SB_KOMODO-1.0.6.8-SCM01-NOSH. I haven't noticed it since then though.
--
I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I am not sure you realize what you heard is not what I meant. Nixon

n_w95482
Premium
join:2005-08-03
Ukiah, CA
reply to Kearnstd

I noticed that a few days ago on mine as well.
--
KI6RIT