Re: [Forum page] HughesNet community

said by diablo18926:

Well I quit posting over there then..
Thank you DSLR for being a friend!

Odd my 1st post didn't go so try again
said by diablo1892:

Ditto, Sara didn't like my posting a cartoon in good taste saying kiss my a** wow, banned, late night a new poster was so upset he couldn't even spell the F*** word over and over so I knew it would be deleted.
HN has lost all sense of humor haha

I still have the 9000 NO contract and wonder why ?
Was using it for the free time 1-6 am cst hmm.
Yesterday switched from Dish Network, Charlie decided to go with like HN "Off Peak Bonus" 2am-6am cst haha

To a NRTC with the late night free zone -···ree-zone my time midnight to 5 am makes more sense.

10 months of the most outstanding Exede service, Dish Network likes me (retired 10 years ago) waived the early termination, nice.
HN tests at 15,300kb/s and TMN 18-21Mb/s always is my cruising speed on beam 303.
Only once for 20 minutes saw a congestion down to 9,000kb/s.

The only true test is a dedicated server and time it or take a capture for proof, including one now.

Hurts me to see Gen4 users stuck with a $$$$ bad scene/service. and advertising for more suckers, precious.

Why do they continue to waste posters time when clearly they know the problem, sad the beta testers continue with the exact mirror and getting nowhere (believe me) hmm I'm about to go rogue and play nefarious with truth.

I need some guidance finding a demo game in 3D matters not how many gigs for a real timed test...

C0RR0SIVE88
@direcway.com

C0RR0SIVE88

Anon

said by marsh_0x:

said by diablo18926:

Odd my 1st post didn't go so try again
said by diablo1892:

Ditto, Sara didn't like my posting a cartoon in good taste saying kiss my a** wow, banned, late night a new poster was so upset he couldn't even spell the F*** word over and over so I knew it would be deleted.
HN has lost all sense of humor haha

I still have the 9000 NO contract and wonder why ?
Was using it for the free time 1-6 am cst hmm.
Yesterday switched from Dish Network, Charlie decided to go with like HN "Off Peak Bonus" 2am-6am cst haha

To a NRTC with the late night free zone -···ree-zone my time midnight to 5 am makes more sense.

10 months of the most outstanding Exede service, Dish Network likes me (retired 10 years ago) waived the early termination, nice.
HN tests at 15,300kb/s and TMN 18-21Mb/s always is my cruising speed on beam 303.
Only once for 20 minutes saw a congestion down to 9,000kb/s.

The only true test is a dedicated server and time it or take a capture for proof, including one now.

Hurts me to see Gen4 users stuck with a $$$$ bad scene/service. and advertising for more suckers, precious.

Why do they continue to waste posters time when clearly they know the problem, sad the beta testers continue with the exact mirror and getting nowhere (believe me) hmm I'm about to go rogue and play nefarious with truth.

I need some guidance finding a demo game in 3D matters not how many gigs for a real timed test...

If you want a fairly large game for a good test of things, grab Diablo III from battle.net, free if you create an account, lets you download from the server over HTTP/P2P at the same time so you can fill your download bandwidth quickly... The entire game is around 15GB. If you plan on playing it, well, that only lasts for a little while. xD

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

1 edit

diablo18926

Indeed corrosive... Right now my copy is just gathering dust, have'nt last touched it since I posted up that one video in my dropbox, pretty sad thing is I paid full price for witch was $60 and in fact whats even worse is my other two brothers also bought there own copy so this makes three copies in total.
Things could get extremely laggy and make stuff not work or not work at all.

(with all three of us playing) we tried playing on our one uncles server and only two of us could successfully join and have kind of a fun gaming experience without being bothered by the lag, while the other one played at the beginning by himself and getting disconnected every 10 minutes (no lie).

C0RR0SIVE88
@direcway.com

C0RR0SIVE88

Anon

I purchased it the other day after noticing that I had very minimal lag, currently on act 3 inferno with almost no issues, sitting around 750ms on average... Though lag spikes make for an interesting issue once in awhile...

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926

Well thats awesome... One word of advice pick up an authenticator from blizzards website, security on blizzards website support site and games is extremely hard, you try two times and both wrong then it starts asting you for your authenticator.. At that point you LOOSE your account. Its already happen to me least 4 times, shits gettin ridiculous.
diablo18926

1 edit

diablo18926

Got it back.. for now. The names diablo92, im a barb

Edit: As you may already be well aware, Blizzard performs server maintenance nearly every morning.. Sometimes they maybe down up to quite a few hours, gotta be patient, Happy gaming(: