share rss forum feed

ITALIAN926

join:2003-08-16
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to JackBauer

Re: Verizon FIOS Battery Backup

Is your house line on Verizon or another companies VoIP? Now things are getting confusing. I rarely get any telemarketers being on the do-not-call list.
»www.donotcall.gov/

I couldnt imagine having to block 10 numbers, let alone 30.

JackBauer

join:2006-08-24
Schenectady, NY
WRT telemarketers...

Everything from my college annual fund solicitation, to TWC trying to sell me their phone product, to political solicitations and fundraisers... To people who ignore DNC.

Heck I probably have more than 30. Once someone calls, I screen, search google, and block if needed. They never get through again.

I've actually left the country for ten days and came back to not a single call while I was gone.

PJL

join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA
kudos:3
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by JackBauer:

WRT telemarketers...

Everything from my college annual fund solicitation, to TWC trying to sell me their phone product, to political solicitations and fundraisers... To people who ignore DNC.

Heck I probably have more than 30. Once someone calls, I screen, search google, and block if needed. They never get through again.

I've actually left the country for ten days and came back to not a single call while I was gone.

I think having your phone number unlisted for 26 years also helps, in addition to being on the Do Not Call list. I rarely get marketing calls.