Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

alphabet2543

join:2009-01-10
Sacramento, CA
reply to dslx_gm

Re: Introducing DSL Extreme Fusion Broadband + Phone

If I don't qualify for Fusion at Sonic's website, I assume I don't qualify for this either.

dslx_gm
Premium,VIP
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA
kudos:17
Hi alphabet2543 See Profile,

Current DSL Extreme users can check in our Members section at »www.dslextreme.com/members to see if they qualify by selecting the "Modify my Internet" link. We haven't rolled it out to new customers quite yet. That will be coming shortly. Check back in about a week and we would be able to tell you for sure if you qualify.

Thanks
--
George
General Manager
DSL Extreme
Will work for reviews.

orum
Premium
join:2005-03-22
Sunnyvale, CA
When I attempt to do the check at the Members section, I get a message that I will not be able to renew my DSL package nor switch to a month to month package until next fall when my 1 year contract for DSL is up.

So, does this mean (a) Fusion service is not available in my area yet (I know the other provider does offer it here) or (b) I can't switch to Fusion until my contract is up, or both?

dslx_gm
Premium,VIP
join:2002-12-26
Chatsworth, CA
kudos:17
Hi orum See Profile,

We aren't currently offering the service in your specific area. Sorry!

Thanks

zbestwun2001

join:2005-12-08
Van Nuys, CA
reply to dslx_gm
said by dslx_gm:

Hi alphabet2543 See Profile,

Current DSL Extreme users can check in our Members section at »www.dslextreme.com/members to see if they qualify by selecting the "Modify my Internet" link. We haven't rolled it out to new customers quite yet. That will be coming shortly. Check back in about a week and we would be able to tell you for sure if you qualify.

Thanks

I'm ''Good To Go" and waiting to hear the details?
George, just post them here ...just between you and I.