All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
amd64now
join:2007-04-01
canada

amd64now

Re: [Voip.ms] IVR on new Montreal2 server

Ok, just an update. Voip.ms support called me to confirm the issue. They now know the issue and will work on it. I switched to montreal2 to show the issue and they confirmed. Excellent work and thank-you!. Hope to see a resolution.
Mango
Use DMZ and you get a kick in the dick.
Premium Member
join:2008-12-25
www.toao.net

Mango

Premium Member

That is great to hear.
MartinM
VoIP.ms
Premium Member
join:2008-07-21

1 recommendation

MartinM to amd64now

Premium Member

to amd64now
Hello AMD, and sorry again for the rant.

I just spoke with support guys and they were able to find your ticket for me.

It seem that the issue is when the a call to an IVR hit a key to dial a registered device, there's no ring tone / sound until the called party picks up.

As some of you may already know, we handle that stuff with a modified Asterisk source code. We moved to 1.8.15-Cert1 in the latest upgrade, from 1.4. This will certainly add a great deal of stability and reliability this upgrade will be propagated to all servers. Unfortunately, even with the hundreds of tests we performed, there still seem to be small issues like this to iron out.

The guys were able to replicate, and we're working at a resolution with another System Administrator.

We'll find a resolution to this. Thanks
amd64now
join:2007-04-01
canada

amd64now

said by MartinM:

Hello AMD, and sorry again for the rant.

I just spoke with support guys and they were able to find your ticket for me.

It seem that the issue is when the a call to an IVR hit a key to dial a registered device, there's no ring tone / sound until the called party picks up.

As some of you may already know, we handle that stuff with a modified Asterisk source code. We moved to 1.8.15-Cert1 in the latest upgrade, from 1.4. This will certainly add a great deal of stability and reliability this upgrade will be propagated to all servers. Unfortunately, even with the hundreds of tests we performed, there still seem to be small issues like this to iron out.

The guys were able to replicate, and we're working at a resolution with another System Administrator.

We'll find a resolution to this. Thanks

No problem and I am glad we are all on the same page to resolve this small issue. I will wait to hear from you or your support.