Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to TSI Andre

Re: [DSL] Brutal Hold time this evening..

said by TSI Andre:

As Liz mentioned, all requests can be processed in the direct forum. We recently increase the size of our online support team to accommodate those that were looking for an alternative option to calling in.

That's interesting... In years past you couldn't do major account changes like that via email or direct forum, had to call in...

Good to see that its now possible.
--
F**K THE NHL. Go Blue Jays 2013!!!

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed

said by HiVolt:

said by TSI Andre:

As Liz mentioned, all requests can be processed in the direct forum. We recently increase the size of our online support team to accommodate those that were looking for an alternative option to calling in.

That's interesting... In years past you couldn't do major account changes like that via email or direct forum, had to call in...

Not sure i'd say it's good to see. People give their CID number on here accidentally a lot, all it'd take is an address with name or whatever they ask to verify. Phone at leasts forces someone to use their voice and risk having the conversation recorded.

Like my data center, they will not touch my rack unless i call in (as in the past i had to have the port pulled)...

Just my small opinion here, but i'd suggest TSI doing the same my data center does with us. using a 'secret phrase' in order to make any changes to an account. Like a password by far more secure.

AOD
Premium
join:2008-01-24
Etobicoke, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable

said by Tx:

said by HiVolt:

said by TSI Andre:

Not sure i'd say it's good to see. People give their CID number on here accidentally a lot, all it'd take is an address with name or whatever they ask to verify. Phone at leasts forces someone to use their voice and risk having the conversation recorded.

Like my data center, they will not touch my rack unless i call in (as in the past i had to have the port pulled)...

Just my small opinion here, but i'd suggest TSI doing the same my data center does with us. using a 'secret phrase' in order to make any changes to an account. Like a password by far more secure.

Or do what rogers does in a sense verify postal code or a pin code on the account.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24

We do ask people to verify key information.

We are also going to be adding a little more functionality to allow our customers to better service themselves online.

AOD
Premium
join:2008-01-24
Etobicoke, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable

said by TSI Andre:

We do ask people to verify key information.

We are also going to be adding a little more functionality to allow our customers to better service themselves online.

Through myworld?

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24

Well. I believe we are going to scrap it and start from scratch. Not 100% sure on that as of yet. Whatever we do, it will allow WAY more functionality then what we currently offer.

Dial_a_Tech

join:2013-01-22
Windsor, ON
reply to TSI Andre

said by TSI Andre:

better service themselves online.

So...quick links in the Support section to Redtube et al? xD