share rss forum feed

TBBroadband

join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·MegaPath

[Services] Unified Messaging

I have Unified Messaging now for my business landline and have no idea how to set it up. None of the reps that I spoke to know anything, and the number to the department that handles that is nothing but a menu system telling you that you need a welcome letter. I never got one when I signed up, its been over a week now.

wayjac
Premium,MVM
join:2001-12-22
Indy
kudos:1

TBBroadband

Fremont, OH
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·MegaPath
Again, I do not have the information to even login. My question basically is, does anyone know how to set up the account without knowing the information the website asks for or how to even contacted Unified Messaging? UM's phone system is just that, a system full of trees with no useful information on how to talk to someone just tells you what you need to do. I set a repair ticket in but Repair doesn't read the notes on the tickets.

wayjac
Premium,MVM
Indy
said by TBBroadband:

I do not have the information to even login

I found this in the user guide...

TBBroadband

Fremont, OH
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·MegaPath
passcode was not provided. No welcome letter nothing.

Waiting on someone from their Exec. Offices to call me in a "few days" as their voice mail said today when I missed the call. Although I'm sure the person that left the message wasn't sure what she was talking about with the message that was left.

wayjac
Premium,MVM
Indy
The unified messaging account number is the temporary password