spc
uniqs
cog_biz_user
i ruin threads apparently
join:2011-04-19

cog_biz_user to cdxliv

to cdxliv

Re: [INTERNET] Cogeco Service Upgrade Email

my grandfathered "soho standard" is still 16/1, but it looks like they upped the cap from 160gb to 200gb. no email.
cog_biz_user

cog_biz_user

said by cog_biz_user:

my grandfathered "soho standard" is still 16/1, but it looks like they upped the cap from 160gb to 200gb. no email.

logged into my cogeco this morning, they bumped me up to 250gb. still getting 16/1 though.

reboot
@cogeco.net

reboot

Anon

Reboot your cable modem.

Cogeco_Aaron
Premium Member
join:2011-07-11

Cogeco_Aaron to cog_biz_user

Premium Member

to cog_biz_user
said by cog_biz_user:

still getting 16/1 though.

Speeds will be upgraded throughout the month. The usage was increased as all usage resets on the first of the month.

If you want to PM me your modem MAC on a case-by-case basis, I can give you an approximate date of your speed increase!
robman50
join:2010-12-14

robman50

said by Cogeco_Aaron:

said by cog_biz_user:

still getting 16/1 though.

Speeds will be upgraded throughout the month. The usage was increased as all usage resets on the first of the month.

If you want to PM me your modem MAC on a case-by-case basis, I can give you an approximate date of your speed increase!

Still no change. Will a modem reboot actually do anything? How do I reboot the modem? Unplug and plug it back in?

robman50

robman50

Next Cogeco has to update their advertising, for example the radio ad. "Speeds starting at 4mbps with out Express 4 package' should be '6mbps with the Express 6 pack'
cog_biz_user
i ruin threads apparently
join:2011-04-19

cog_biz_user to robman50

to robman50
said by robman50:

Still no change. Will a modem reboot actually do anything? How do I reboot the modem? Unplug and plug it back in?

It might, but I have to wait till the 15th to get mine.
robman50
join:2010-12-14

robman50

UPDATE: I just got the new upload speeds today. I never had to restart the modem.

M in Cobourg
@cgocable.net

M in Cobourg

Anon

Me too!

No_Strings

join:2001-11-22
The OC

No_Strings to Cogeco_Aaron

to Cogeco_Aaron

(topic move) [INTERNET] Cogeco Service Upgrade Email

Moderator Action
The post that was here, has been moved to a new topic .. »[INTERNET] Slow Speeds Since Upgrade