uniqs
share rss forum feed

Zappa2000

join:2001-12-16
Kalamazoo, MI
reply to KoRnGtL15

Re: Charter Tech Willing To Help Those In Need

said by KoRnGtL15:

Nice gesture. Last I heard though. You can get fired from doing this and its not allowed according to Charter rules.

Seriously, a stand up tech, willing to donate his personal time, and he can get axed for this ?

Sheesh.

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter
said by Zappa2000:

said by KoRnGtL15:

Nice gesture. Last I heard though. You can get fired from doing this and its not allowed according to Charter rules.

Seriously, a stand up tech, willing to donate his personal time, and he can get axed for this ?

Sheesh.

sad but true

msmisfit

join:2004-09-13
Lawrenceville, GA
kudos:2
reply to Zappa2000
I noticed one of the former Direct Forum group posted here recently one or two times, and identified himself... then his posts were removed.

Premium
join:2012-06-11
I'll remember this when I cancel my service in the next month or so.

I DEFINITELY WILL REMEMBER THAT THE NEW CHARTER CEO
MR TOM RUTLEDGE and his new executive manglement posse DOESN'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE and WILL ACTUALLY PENALIZE EMPLOYEES THAT TRY AND GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR the folks that pay his darn salary.....THE CUSTOMERS!

zed260
Premium
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter
reply to msmisfit
said by msmisfit:

I noticed one of the former Direct Forum group posted here recently one or two times, and identified himself... then his posts were removed.

vickbmx i guess your talking about formaly chartergorge his post where never deleted nether where fromzero aka charterdylan they just stoped postings all

msmisfit

Lawrenceville, GA

1 edit
Yes, I was talking about ChtrGeorge [vickbmx], and if you do a search you will see that his posts I was talking about... AFTER "shutting down" the direct forum ... have disappeared. *

I agree they have stopped posting also.

*Mea culpa.... I searched again, and the posts I saw ARE there. Remembering how they stopped Defiant from posting for awhile, I expected them to stop any Direct forum members as well.

zed260
Premium
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter
said by msmisfit:

Yes, I was talking about ChtrGeorge [vickbmx], and if you do a search you will see that his posts I was talking about... AFTER December 30, 2012... have disappeared.

I agree they have stopped posting also.

i did not know he even posted after December 30th on here

msmisfit

Lawrenceville, GA
I had the date wrong.... it was just before.