how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

gene32

join:2004-05-03
Reynoldsburg, OH

When will TWC be available?

Could somebody call TWC HQ and let them know they bought Insight's territory over a year ago and it would be nice if they could start offering us TWC service??!

What in the world is the freaking hold up? I can't stand WOW with all their non-stop problems as of late.

Matt7

join:2001-01-02
Columbus, OH
Reviews:
·AT&T U-Verse
·Insight Communic..

said by gene32:

Could somebody call TWC HQ and let them know they bought Insight's territory over a year ago and it would be nice if they could start offering us TWC service??!

What in the world is the freaking hold up? I can't stand WOW with all their non-stop problems as of late.

Hah -- your guess is good as ours here when Insight will finally be completely Time Warner.. Only thing currently Time Warner is I think some trucks have been re-badged and in terms of Channel contracts any new contracts or updates are under Time Warner... Otherwise we're still stuck with Insight's slow internet tiers (at least here in Columbus) at this point.

rjbasye

join:2000-05-24
Dry Ridge, KY

When TWC purchased the old Aldelphia systems I believe it took them over 2 years to change over to Time Warner fully. I keep checking my Zip code in their website to see if it's been added and nothing so far.

TBBroadband

join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

It did take TWC 2+ years to move Adelphia and the Comcast areas into their systems. It will take the same with Insight even though their isn't much to change especially since Insight used RR for Internet.