Teddy Boom
k kudos Received
Premium
join:2007-01-29
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
reply to liquid_ic

Re: Xinflix FTTN

Unlimited is often just a marketing term, and you are invited to leave the service if you actually use it. I don't really like that kind of marketing, but it is very understandable. A LOT of people out there think they want unlimited but only use 100GB/month.

DSLR users asking about unlimited probably mean 500GB+/month, and one should be very cautious about Xinflix or CIK. Of course I'm interested to hear real on the ground experiences though, for sure.
--
electronicsguru.ca

rednekcowboy

join:2012-03-21
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Acanac
said by Teddy Boom:

Unlimited is often just a marketing term, and you are invited to leave the service if you actually use it. I don't really like that kind of marketing, but it is very understandable. A LOT of people out there think they want unlimited but only use 100GB/month.

DSLR users asking about unlimited probably mean 500GB+/month, and one should be very cautious about Xinflix or CIK. Of course I'm interested to hear real on the ground experiences though, for sure.

I would say that any company that implements a "fair usage policy" with an unlimited plan should not be touched with a 10 foot pole, but that's just me!