Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ropeguru
Premium
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA

[Tech] Need source for Toyota parts

I have a 2003 Toyota Corolla and need a source for a headliner and door seals. It appears that the seals on the rear doors is shrinking and no longer fit the opening.

All the usual crap sites that show up on a google search do not have what I need.

pmohr
Premium
join:2002-09-22
Maryville, TN

1 edit
Have you checked with your local dealer? I've never seen an aftermarket OE replacement headliner or door seals (either door or body side).

You're pretty much going to be limited to new or used OE.

Rear body side door seals, $85/each - »www.trademotion.com/parts/2003/T···r%20trim

Headliner, $350 - »www.trademotion.com/parts/2003/T···%20panel

ropeguru
Premium
join:2001-01-25
Mechanicsville, VA
Don't mind new. Was just trying to not have to deal with a dealer. They tend to be overly expensive.

Kind of stupid though to make a seal like that which shrinks over time. We are having so many little issues with things like this that I am not sure I will purchase another Toyota. They seem to be flimsy and cheap.

sk1939
Premium
join:2010-10-23
Mclean, VA
kudos:10
Reviews:
·T-Mobile US
·Verizon FiOS
said by ropeguru:

Don't mind new. Was just trying to not have to deal with a dealer. They tend to be overly expensive.

Kind of stupid though to make a seal like that which shrinks over time. We are having so many little issues with things like this that I am not sure I will purchase another Toyota. They seem to be flimsy and cheap.

If you think that's flimsy and cheap, just look at the 1998-2008 GM cars....