spc
uniqs
Robrr
join:2008-04-19

Robrr to Thane_Bitter

to Thane_Bitter

Re: [Weather] We Have A Snow Event

said by Thane_Bitter:

Idiots still ignore it, drive through and drive off the road or into a disabled car.

Given how little it seems to take to get them to close roads these days, I don`t blame them.

Based on what I am seeing in those photos, I would call that a typical snowy day with some wind added into the mix. There isn`t even any snow banks along the side of the road to help give the snow some good lift.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

1 edit

Gone

Premium Member

said by Robrr:

Given how little it seems to take to get them to close roads these days, I don`t blame them.

Based on what I am seeing in those photos, I would call that a typical snowy day with some wind added into the mix. There isn`t even any snow banks along the side of the road to help give the snow some good lift.

Just because conditions look like a typical snowy day at the specific location where that camera is located does not mean that conditions aren't unsafe a few kilometers up the road.

Driving on a closed road is a major HTA infraction, in case anyone cares. [deleted]

bluebaron2
Stuff Happens
Mod
join:2001-02-01
North of 44

bluebaron2

Mod

(topic move) [Weather] We Have A Snow Event

Moderator Action
The post that was here (and all 8 followups to it), has been removed, either temporarily, or permanently.

stated reason was: Off Topic and bickering