Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Cinobyte
Premium
join:2003-01-02
Black Mountain, NC

guess i need help if someone can answer

I was coming to charter direct as always to see which dvr they now offer. my older motorola runs out of space to fast and is sluggish..

what dvr model are they offering these days and any one know what the deal is on the 4 dvr system they are talking about?

I even went to chat on the charter site and it was some virtual assistant that was really just an faq wtf !!! charter really sucks when it comes to customer support.

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN

yeah charter direct i miss it

anyway more important is if you wanna know what your options are your needa head to local office as your best bet

Cinobyte
Premium
join:2003-01-02
Black Mountain, NC

Man im astounded that direct support is gone. I hate going to office or calling them. direct support was easy and always the best method of support they had.

thanks for the response

zed260
Premium
join:2011-11-11
Cleveland, TN
Reviews:
·Charter

said by Cinobyte:

Man im astounded that direct support is gone. I hate going to office or calling them. direct support was easy and always the best method of support they had.

thanks for the response

yeah i agree one thing you can do is email an eccb »consumerist.com/2008/09/11/send-···an-eecb/

mention you miss the umatter2chtr guys to

kasparov33
Premium
join:2007-05-04
Conover, NC

DVR Model

The DVR model is the DCX3501M. That is the models I have on my truck. If im correct for 4 DVR's would be $20, plus $15 FOR THE dvr service plus whatever tv package you subscribe to. Hope this helps..

orth

@charter.com

It's $19.99 for dvr service and $5.00 per DVR box you have and the dvr service is good for up to 4 dvrs.

miscposter

@charter.com

19.99 for dvr service and 5.99 per box up to 4.