how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

sway0004

join:2005-04-29
Oswego, IL

moving

hello, im looking to see what i can do..

im moving to Oswego, IL 60543 area and would like to see what i could get

atm im with mediacom 50mbps/5mbps and pay 89.90 and as of late since the 12.20.2012 i have had bonding issues with the headend so im not happy.

could i get something simillar as my wife needs to have web classes and i live to play online games and movies so i need all the speed i can and i newsgroup as well.

ExoticFish

join:2008-08-31
Stuarts Draft, VA

You would have to check Comcast or call sales to see exactly what's available and it's current pricing.
--
»www.VAJeeps.com
»www.BronzedBod.com

sway0004

Oswego, IL

i plan on it dont close till the 29 till then im playing the waiting game just seeing if an online tech may shed some light on the packages as im only intrested in internet and im a new customer.. and if i can get 50/5 or better for the same or better pricing. and its not availible in all markets..

medbuyer

join:2003-11-20
kudos:4
reply to sway0004

have you tried calling comcast and asked if they can provide service to the address to where you are moving...

ExoticFish

join:2008-08-31
Stuarts Draft, VA

1 edit

Apparently not...

We cannot provide information regarding service to the exact address of this new home you're buying. You need to take 10 minutes and call Comcast and ask a few questions about setting up service at the new home and see what's available there, if anything.
--
»www.VAJeeps.com
»www.BronzedBod.com

wa2ibm
Premium
join:2000-10-10
San Jose, CA
reply to sway0004

You should be able to get the info online. Try:

»www.comcast.com/localization/loc···Internet

Fill in the address and the ZIP code and it'll tell you what's available for what price.
--
- Bill

sway0004

Oswego, IL

thanks exotic and bill for welcoming me to the comcast forum with your direct answers..

i see its 20$ more (89.90) with a 7 dollar modem rental might be buying the sb 2641 off amazon for stability and when i upgrade to higher tiers later ill have the 8 channels i need on the device. Ill have them..

i have looked on the web as i dont like sitting on a phone with people trying to sell me shit on a regular basis did that with insurance and i still get calls like every 12 hours.. and i dont own the address(YET), so they start calling me back. then see how things are going.. not, just let me set the appointment.. the day of.. or the day after.. thats all no biggy ill get the number off the main site and call and have them hook me up with 30/2 and wait to see how that plays out buget and speed wise and then ill move to 50/5. hopefully they go 50/10 soon.