Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Jon
Premium
join:2001-01-20
Lisle, IL

Best Buy $50 off $100 (mastercard only)

This was posted in a members only forum so reposting here if anyone is interested. Lots of restrictions but looks like they can be over ridden.

Here's the coupon.

download13729-2_Mast···inal.pdf 58859 bytes

And info on restrictions here
»slickdeals.net/permadeal/88178/b···e-coupon

sleuth
Premium
join:2001-08-30
West Des Moines, IA

Boy can't even remember the last time I was inside a Best Buy. Must have been like 6 years ago.

I will take Abt and Fry's service over them any day.

WiFiguru
To infinity... and beyond
Premium
join:2005-06-21
Irvine, CA
reply to Jon

Wow! Nice deal!

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL
reply to sleuth

said by sleuth:

Boy can't even remember the last time I was inside a Best Buy. Must have been like 6 years ago.

I will take Abt and Fry's service over them any day.

Yeah me either. Probably been a year or so. I prefer Frys as well, especially since it's only 2 miles from me. I do need a new vacuum though so If I can get one for $50 bucks off that would be a nice deal.

Warzau
Premium
join:2000-10-26
Naperville, IL
kudos:1

Same here, last year I really needed a battery for my camera, no one had it, online or other wise it was back ordered from Nikon. Ironically BB in Naperville had it. So I bit the bullet and went there. I told my girls who came with me, I couldn't remember the last time I walked into a BB before that.

WiFiguru
To infinity... and beyond
Premium
join:2005-06-21
Irvine, CA
Reviews:
·DSL EXTREME
reply to Jon

Deal is dead.

Best buy revised the coupon for an end date of Yesterday (Monday) and a ton of exclusions.

Seems that people were abusing the coupon for gift cards (buying $1600 worth for $800.

»forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-G···p/652207

Jon
Premium
Lisle, IL

Assholes gotta ruin it for everyone. Oh well.

sleuth
Premium
join:2001-08-30
West Des Moines, IA
reply to Jon

Haha. Must be the same dirt bags that made Costco change there electronics return policy.