j_a_t_h

join:2002-04-29
Calgary, AB
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TELUS

Unlimited ISP in Calgary

Hi
If Telus decides to enforce there Bandwidth limits I will be looking for a new ISP. I have had Shaw and will not be going back to them. I have been looking at Teksavvy, so that is an Option. Are there any ISPs beyond these three in Calgary that offer unlimited high speed internet. I want to look at all the options.

blob

@shawcable.net

ya there is...it's called shaw. unfortunately they only offer nouveau riche packages of unnecessary throughput. otherwise you're stuck in limbo since the 'UN declared fundamental right of internet' is in the hands of very few. i'd just go with shaw and jump between packages month to month starting at the 50 going up to the 100~250 unlimited and back down, that's the only way i can think of exploiting their poorly assessed data bandwidth offerings, assuming they don't have contracts. otherwise i'm pretty sure they offered a 10mbit unlimited bandwidth package last year which was very attractive and honest, which is why it no longer exists for purchase.

tired

join:2010-12-12
reply to j_a_t_h

Distributel offers 25 Mbps down/2.5 Mbps up unlimited cable for $50.

TekSavvy offers 25 Mbps down/2 Mbps up unlimited DSL for $55.

funny0

join:2010-12-22
reply to j_a_t_h

ask stephen harper for better internet
your right where his riding is.
walk around his house with a sign

j_a_t_h

Calgary, AB
reply to tired

Distributel, I use to work there when they where CIA, 3web. I did not use their internet even when it was offered free to me.

j_a_t_h

Calgary, AB
reply to funny0

I prefer not to go around neighbourhoods that have that type of criminal element.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
reply to j_a_t_h

I think you had it right in your first post. TekSavvy... I'd love to have someone call you to tell you why you should go with us. If your interested in getting more details, PM me your TN and I'll have someone give you a call

Cheers,

Andre
--
TSI Andre
Director of Service Delivery
Authorized TekSavvy Employee ( »TekSavvy FAQ »Official support in the forum )
Follow me on Twitter!