share rss forum feed

ashrc4
Premium
join:2009-02-06
australia

1 edit
reply to antdude

Re: Bad grammar make good password, research say

If your into word phrases another alternative to this is to type with your fingers one row of keys above or below the norm. Much more confusing to foreign super computers.
Nothing stopping you from doing both/partially.
--
Paradigm Shift beta test pilot. "Dying to defend one's small piece of suburb...Give me something global...STAT!

Juggernaut
Irreverent or irrelevant?
Premium
join:2006-09-05
Kelowna, BC
kudos:2

Use Klingon, that'll mess 'em up for a while.

Personally, I use three different words, in three different languages each separated by a character. The bad guys tend to give up on me quickly...
--
"I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots." ~ Albert Einstein

antdude
A Ninja Ant
Premium,VIP
join:2001-03-25
United State
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

said by Juggernaut:

Use Klingon, that'll mess 'em up for a while.

Personally, I use three different words, in three different languages each separated by a character. The bad guys tend to give up on me quickly...

I am sure one can brute force with a Klingon dictionary. :P
--
Ant @ AQFL.net and AntFarm.ma.cx. Please do not IM/e-mail me for technical support. Use this forum or better, »community.norton.com ! Disclaimer: The views expressed in this posting are mine, and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Juggernaut
Irreverent or irrelevant?
Premium
join:2006-09-05
Kelowna, BC
kudos:2

And what about the 3 different languages? I mix up German, Italian, Tagalog, Spanish, and French in varying degrees...